In summer, more and more companies are beginning to use non-woven insulation bags, especially food companies, because non-woven insulation packages are required for food packaging such as milk and cheese. However, the food remaining inside the non-woven fabric insulation bag is prone to bad odor, and the non-woven insulation package must be cleaned regularly. Non-woven insulation package and its refrigeration measures and related working conditions. It is a non-consumable refrigeration tool. In addition, in the case where the refrigeration requirements are more stringent, it is necessary to use an electronic insulation package that requires energy consumption to achieve accurate refrigeration. The following small series takes everyone to understand the precautions for the preservation and use of non-woven insulation packages:
Note on the use and preservation of non-woven insulation package:
1. Open the top cover and clean and wipe it with a soft towel or sponge dipped in warm water or a neutral detergent.
2. After using the detergent, it must be cleaned with water, then wiped dry with a dry cloth.
3. Always remove the dust on the top of the non-woven insulation package to avoid affecting the aesthetic effect.
4. Disable open flame contact or sharp tool cutting.
5. To avoid long-term exposure to rain, humidity, sun exposure will affect the insulation effect.
6. For the needs of life needs to design different sizes, with the use of reusable technology ice packs, ice packs can keep cold to keep heat (ice packs can be frozen to -190 ° C, the highest can be heated to 200 ° C, can be cut to any size).
Insulation bag is a good companion and good helper for both business and personal consumers in the winter and summer. I believe that after reading the above points, the use and maintenance of the non-woven insulation package will be more noticeable, if you need to customize Related products, please contact
Post time: Jul-27-2021